Update on COVID-19
It is a fact that a different summer is dawning for all of us. But our dreams for magical, enjoyable holidays in the Greek islands and
especially in the uniqueness of Santorini should not be lost.
The management and staff of FELICITY VILLAS, following faithfully the health protection protocols of the Ministry of Health, seeks to
minimize the risk of infection by CORONAVIRIOUS and to ensure the safest possible vacation on the island and unforgettable memories.
- The advantage of FELICITY VILLAS over a hotel is the limitedcapacity of its beds up to 11 people, as long as it consists of only 2 independent houses 102 m2 each (VICTORIA VILLA and GREGOIRE VILLA) fully equipped, with different entrances within an area of 1000m2. VICTORIA VILLA is ideal for a family of 5 people or friends with each other or 2 couplesand GRECOIRE VILLA is ideal for a family of 6 people or 3 couples or friends with each other.
- The only common area is that of the pool, with a water surface of 60 m2 with a garden all around and in which space are kept longer distances than those provided by the Ministry of Health between the occupants of the two houses as well as strictly upgraded cleaning and disinfection protocols are observed.
- Upgraded cleaning and disinfection protocols are observed inside both houses using a steam cleaner and with special killer detergents certified by the World Health Organization.
- The fully equipped kitchen (kitchen utensils, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected) allows our visitor to prepare his own meal in a safe way.
- Our visitor has the opportunity to choose the frequency of cleaning his houseinforming us. (daily cleaning or every 2 or 3 days or otherwise).
- The management and staff of FELICITY VILLAS have received certified telecommunicationsfor the protection measures against COVID 19 and with joy and absolute responsibility we are ready to implement them in our space.
- We provide private transport at your request, to and from the airport.port and private excursions with the corresponding cost, for limited contact with the public
- The visitor should know that the check in time is changed at 15.00 pm andof check out at 11 am according to a directive of the Ministry of Health for safer cleaning and disinfection of the area. Electronic check in is possible.
- According to the instructions of the Ministry of Health, it is mandatory to keep a file with the personal data of our guests, fully protected by the Personal Data Protection Authority, in order to have immediate and proper management in case of any suspected case.